I see your point but I personally don't see him as a causal factor.
In other words, you're preaching to the converted here. I think the
FTC is not doing its job, but I think this because of media ownership,
not Janet's breast.

I haven't listened to Stern since he left DC101 but if he hasn't done
any bits about the towers or the tsunami, kudos to him, maybe he does
have a bottom after all.

Dana