My wife bought a Ray-o-vac recharger a few years ago while we were on
vacation in California, the battery pack on our HP935 camera was
pooping out after a few minutes and took for-friggin'-ever to
recharge.

The Ray-o-vac device came with an adapter for the car as well as the
standard wall plug (big plus, major reason she picked that one!). Four
batteries, fully charged in one hour plugged into the wall, a little
longer to charge in the car.

Example: we were on our way to Lake Tahoe, bought the charger in
Susanville and plugged it in, batteries were fully charged by the time
we got through Reno roughly 2 hours later.

It can charge four AA batteries at a time or four AAA batteries at a
time, or 2 of each (the AA charging plugs are over the AAA ones so the
AAs won't fit over the AAAs).

We absolutely love this lil' device. Got it at WalMart and the
batteries come in packs of 4 and 8 (we bought some extra sets so now
just about all our battery powered devices, including remotes are on
ray-o-vac rechargeables). I have not noticed any degradation in the
quality of the charge, though I have noticed that other brands of
rechargables don't do nearly as well.

I'll check for the model number when I get home tonight, If you'd like.