Hahahahaha

Is it me or is it that only stories like these that use phrases like....

"a distraught young lady weeping"
or
"none too swift"
or
"in dire need"

Until now, I have never found the need to refer to a girl crying as a
distraught weeping young lady. I've never found anything to be in dire
need either. They are usually broken, pooched, F'ed up, fubar or a
piece of crap.

I would have written it like this.....

Four
I saw this really hot girl crying by her car today after work. So, I
was like "Hey. You need some help?" She says "I can't get into my
f***ing car because my stupid remote door unlocker thingy quit
working! My feet hurt, my boy friend just dumped me, these jeans make
me look fat and now I think the battery died." So I'm like "You have
an alarm on your car?" She looks at me like I'm stupid or some thing
and says "No". So I take her keys and open her hatch back. Then I tell
her she will have to use the hatch back until she replaces the
battery. Then I got her number and made a date for Friday night.

Or not.

:-\

Phillip B.