Ray

<Steve dons black hardware hacker hat, starts breathing heavy>
"So, we have come full circle...  Once you were the master.  Now I AM THE MASTER!"

Installing a CDRW couldn't be easier.

Plextor Plexwriter series, eg. 12/10/32 couldn't be easier to install (YES, it's
internal).  It comes with an illustrated poster
telling you how to install it.  Since buying one 6 weeks back, I am living
coaster-free.  It uses a Sony technology that
prevents buffer underruns so you don't kill the media.  I can burn 74 minutes of music
from 192 kbps mp3 source to cd audio on
the fly using Nero in about 8 minutes.

Steve
Stephen Collins, Technical Consultant - ACIS (Australia)
Allaire Certified ColdFusion 5 Developer

 Work : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Personal : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ICQ UIN : 56321783                       Yahoo! : trib

  "Before I got into triathlon, I was a normal person."