> For the last year or so, I have been receiving the Java Developer
> Journal.  I never asked for it, I never paid for it, but it comes each
> and every month.

I have a similar problem. I subscribe to the "downloadable" version of
CFDJ. A few years back I got an e-mail for a free subscription to the
print version of CFDJ. I went to the site and signed up. about a month
and a half later (long enough for me to have forgotten I had signed
up) I started getting JDJ. I have contacted Sys-Con via e-mail
numerous times, even tried by phone. And still, every month I continue
to get JDJ.

For a while, I even got two of them. and as a special bonus I get the
occasional print version of MXDJ. I have never renewed, I continue to
download the CFDJ every month, and I still get JDJ like clockwork. I
have stopped trying to contact Sys-Con as i feel they really aren't
listening... And now my "subscription" has run out.

So now I get (for the last five issues or so) JDJ with a "This is your
last issue" folder attacted to it.

Maybe this months will be the last issue. Maybe...

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher