From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 8:38 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: AIM users

> AIM has recently been running short animated ADs for Cadillac in their

> AIM app.  It's loud and it's annoying.  Anyone know how to disable
that ad?

I'm sure that if you look hard enough you can find the source of that ad
by domain name.  Once you find it you could put an entry in your HOSTS
file to redirect that domain to 127.0.0.1  which would effectively kill
all traffic for it.

However, I'd still say use Trillian, GAIM or any number of other
alternate IM clients.

Hatton