If you get the latest version of Palm Desktop, I think you can sync
multiple folders to your Palm.  From what I remember, however, multiple
folders become categories on the Palm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Silcox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:44 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Outlook 2003 experts?

So I'm slowly moving my Tasks and Calendar info from the blissfully
simply Palm Desktop into Outlook and I appreciate the integration it
already achives, but is there any way possible to set up a complete list
of Tasks from separate Task folders? (All the views look like they're
tied only to the separate folders in "My Tasks".)

It's completely aggravating to be able to set up a Tasks folder under a
client, all nicely organized by % done and date due, etc, but then not
be able to see a list all task for all clients in the Tasks section.

--
Tyler Silcox
[EMAIL PROTECTED]