Yea i was pretty weirded out by opera at first but i've grown to love
it. I'm using FF now so i'll give it a fair chance. I just said it
didn't have as many features as opera did which hopefully will get
resolved when more extensions come out for it.  Personally i didn't
like FF off the bat but i'm giving it a shot. The last major thing i
am looking for with FF is the password management.

One thing i notice too is my memory footprint is upto 37meg/28meg
virtual now after i installed a few extensions. Another thing thats
weird that hopefully someone can help me with is when i type in a
textarea it scrolls to the right by 1 click and my words start to get
cut off but then after a few characters it goes back to the farthest
left so you can read everything. Odd.

Anyone have any other good extension sites?  btw how do you install a
theme? I went to the theme section of the site and clicked install and
it wasn't doing anything so i downloaded the jar file and have it to
install but how do you install from the jar? just copy into a
extensions directory or some such thing?