cant you just move it up and down on that display settings panel?

i can... and can make it so that its staggered up or down, or whatever...

also, i have my secondary monitor actually on the left, so that if i
go to the top right of my main screen i can go there without looking
and hit the "X" button.

one question... are the monitors the same resolution?  that might
explain the size diff?

tw