> http://www.nbc4.tv/news/4216699/detail.html

You really have to be very confident in your partner's sanity to
engage in S&M ... I have to assume it was S&M and she's off the
deep-end because she rushed him to the hospital apparently not
expecting to go to prison.

I remember hearing once about a guy who was off a similar deep end and
cut his own off and flushed it because he thought a gay guy wanted to
molest him. There was something else I read about guys seeing the
ceremonies involving eneuchs at a temple in Greece (I don't remember
which god) and being so moved by the ceremony that they would do it to
themselves, run through the town and throw it into the first home they
saw with an open door. I suspect that story is more rumor (pre-urban
legend?) than anything else.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with