Judith Dinowitz wrote:
> You did a good thing, Paul. Believe me.
>
> Once someone half took off my bumper -- They bailed. I wish that
> person had been like you. : )

It boggles me that people would just run off.  Sometime in Jan, I hit
one of those big plastic indescructable mailboxes (windshield instafog
incidence).  Which, it seems to me, is much less of a deal than hitting
a car.  I put the thing back together, and even though there was no
damage, I went and knocked on the door of the house.

I was happy I did -- apparently, that happens about once a month, and I
was the first to either put the box back on the post or come tell the
owner.  Who knew I could make her day by punting her mailbox across the
driveway with my car?

--Ben