Cthulhu - creature from H.P. Lovecraft's series of horror books about a
collection of cosmic abominations who prey upon humanity. Cthulhu is asleep
in his sunken city and will one day rise when the stars are right.
http://www.cthulhu.org/cthulhu/index.html

A Plushy Cthulhu is taking this cosmic horror and making it available in the
most perverse manner possible: as a plush toy.
http://www.toyvault.com/cthulhu/plush_cthulhu.html