Thank you for voting! Here are the latest results:
CONSOLE

PS2   30%

Xbox   25%

GameCube   9%

GameBoy   4%

NintendoDS   2%

Dontplay   29%

(No response)   1%

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:46:37 -0500, Jim Davis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
I was wondering why I could never find it anywhere.  I was pretty
excited since I got a high def projector and I've got a couple of
games that will do 480p, but I never could find the cable.  That all
makes sense now.  I probably should have bought a ps2 when I was
deciding twixt the three systems.

Currently  though, I am really absorbed in Prince Of Persia 3.  I've
got Metroid and  Metroid Prime queued up behind them and then a few
more after those.  Since I've got 3 girls, I don't have a lot of time
for gaming, so I'll probably still be playing my GC when they release
the PS7 :)