It looks like, in several places, that the slurry wall construction didn't
dry properly.  There are all sorts of accusations going by - from blaming
the planners for using an "experimental process" to blaming the contractors
for using poor cement, etc.

It's really kind of a mess.

Some sections of the new tunnels have six inches of water.

Jim Davis