So the trip home Moday was horrifying. Very low visibility, gridlocked
traffic in a city where it rarely snows at all and never more than a
dusting. Declined to participate in the madness Tuesday though I did
shovel about a foot of snow off my car and start it up just to keep it
from freezing. Though the official snowfall was three inches, this was
at the airport down in the valley. Very bizarre. It snows like that in
the mountains at times, frequently even, in Santa Fe and north of
there. But never in town, not that I have ever seen nor, some people
tell me, in the memory of long-time residents.

And it's all melting today :) Reminds me of the first day of spring in
Edmonton. Major mud :)

Dana