Good Salesmanship!

-----Original Message-----
From: William Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 11:21 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Girlscout Cookies (was: RE: Pinewood Derby)

> Girl Scout Cookie sales is my favorite time of year.

Spoken like a man that hasn't been to a cookie round-up yet! ;-)

> Then I buy the ones they say are the best.

careful what you wish for with regards to the recommendations of the
girls. Business is business and cookies are _serious_ business in our
troop!

Last saturday while I was monitoring a site sale the two girls that
were doing the selling decided they had too many Lemon Coolers, they
don't sell very well. They decided that the way to sell them was to
recommend them to people that asked, "which is your favorite." They
decided that it wouldn't right to lie about it and say that the
Coolers were their number one choice, but they mixed it into their top
three...

:-)

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher