> But this guy is saying he plans to regulate or try to
> regulate satellite and cable also?

yep, he'd like to be the arbiter of all things right for _your_ eyes.

You silly american voter, what need have you of the ability to make
decisions for yourself?

It is obvious to us here at the FCC that cable companies are simply
peddlers of filth that require extreme government oversight in order
to deliver the content that _you_ want to watch, not the dreck that
they feed to you through their wicked programming department choices.

We at the FCC realize that you, the American public are too stupid to
realize that your television has an off button and we further submit
that you should only be allowed to see what we deem appropriate and
moral.

And that goes for your kids, too.

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher