Thanks to everyone who responded. I'm convinced and am waiting for the
bosses approval before taking the next steps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:36 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Questions about Training

I attended one of their classes years ago. Go for it. The Churvises
are great people, and excellent instructors. They're also incredible
cooks. Their courses are well worth it. Its like getting a post grad
seminar for the price of a kindergarten course. You'll come out of it
knowing more about CF and development than 75% of people who develop
using CF.

larry