I've never heard of this treatment before.....you sure this isn't science
fiction?

In any case, best of luck!

As an aside, i think most psychologists will tell you that a multi-pronged
approach of medication and behavioral therapies will give you the best
chance for success. You might consider some of these therapies in the days
and weeks after your shots....as opposed to sitting and hoping :)