There was the Robert Hayes skit, where he walks around the building out on
the ledge....great white-knuckle moments in that one.

Then the final skit was the drew barrymore skit.....when the cat confronts
the comically fake little monster that lives in the girl's wall.

My favorite scene in the Quitters Incorporated skit though was when James
Woods was at the party where everyone was smoking....and the QI CEO is
dancing to the Police's "Every Breath You Take".  Good stuff.