::shrug:: put it this way. The women I have known who were definitely
being abused -- using here a definition of "has sustained physical
injury at the hands of the husband" -- would not have let you know it.
Nor would you have believed it of their husbands, all of whom were
real nice guys. And probably really were, except for their little fist
problem. Just trust me on this one, or hey, do a little research.

Dana