HAHA
 hopefully it was the same manager who decide to take a "dump" on cfm!

----------------------------------------
From: "Dawson, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:34 PM
To: CF-Community <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: This Made Me Feel Better - Early April Fool's Prank 

Crap! I had attachments, but forgot they don't go through.

http://acelinkdev.evansville.edu/Bathroom1.jpg
http://acelinkdev.evansville.edu/Bathroom2.jpg 
http://acelinkdev.evansville.edu/Bathroom3.jpg

M!ke

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:19 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: This Made Me Feel Better - Early April Fool's Prank

This morning, I took some old tennis shoes and old jeans to work. I
stuffed the jeans with foam blocks to fill the legs in the jeans.

Then, I set the shoes on the floor, hung the jeans on the toilet and put
the pants legs on the shoes.

When you walk in the bathroom, you see the "guy" sitting on the can and,
being guys, you turn around and walk out and look for another bathroom.

I put the "guy" in around 9:00 this morning. At noon, one of my
managers said he was worried about that guy that was in the stall all
morning. He even memorized the shoes the "guy" wore and knew it was the
same guy in there for several hours. He said something about calling
security to check it out.

After lunch, I left work early, but my accomplice returned to work and
filled me in.

My mgr went in the bathroom again to see if the guy was still there.
Sure enough, he was! That worried my mgr so he had our secretary call
security to come and check it out.

My accomplice called security and told them. They were going to play
along with it, but unfortunately, my other manager, who fell for this
same gag three years ago, exposed the prank.

Either way, it was hilarious to see everyone being so concerned about
this poor guy.

Every now and then, I would walk in and, each time, I would get the
"feeling" that a real person was in there even knowing fully that there
wasn't.

I'm so ate-up!

M!ke



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:152431
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to