i think you can blame the end of your season on rajon rondo in the
first overtime.

i liked ky in this tourney, but they dissappointed me, quite like they
did during the last like 10 games of the season :(  s'all good, they
should have a nice team next year, some good young players hopefully
are coming back.

anyway, 25.8 left...

GO HEELS!


On Apr 4, 2005 10:41 PM, Yves Arsenault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ah yeah?
> 
> I used to be a Kentuky fan.... I liked what Rick Patino was doing a
> few years back...
> 
> I thought he would be in the pros for a much longer period, but I
> guess it wasn't meant to be....
> 
> In the last few years, I just kind of watch, and usually pick at least
> one low ranked team and hope they get far...
> 
> Yves
> 
> On Apr 4, 2005 11:30 PM, Tony Weeg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > yeah, well, i dont want to gaunt myself, but i think its looking nice
> > for the 'heels.
> >
> > although all of this pains me as im a diehard maryland fan and we only
> > made it to be the 69th best team in the nation :(
> >
> > tw
> >
> > On Apr 4, 2005 10:11 PM, Yves Arsenault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Well Tony,
> > >
> > > UNC looks good so far....
> > >
> > > We'll see what the 2nd brings...
> > >
> > > I may have to congradulate you.
> > >
> > > Yves
> > >
> > > On Apr 4, 2005 10:40 PM, Tony Weeg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > > im watchin
> > > >
> > > > i picked carolina, im an ACC fan :)
> > > >
> > > > put my money where my tuckus is too!!
> > > >
> > > > tw
> > > >
> > > > On Apr 4, 2005 9:31 PM, Yves Arsenault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > > > Hey,
> > > > >
> > > > > I'm watching, anyone pick a winner...
> > > > >
> > > > > I like Dee Brown.. :-)
> > > > >
> > > > > So you know who I'm pickin'...
> > > > >
> > > > > --
> > > > > Yves Arsenault
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:152762
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to