From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:52 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: finally, the time is right!

Hm... the neighbor (who has a much bigger stump than me and use to
grind stumps as part of his living) was just talking about getting rid
of his stump. We may be going in together to rent a stump grinder. My
stumps are really quite small. But, there's no way to get a vehicle
into the back yard to pull them out. And, there's no way I'll be doing
any blasting in the backyard next to a manufacturing plant. The
neighbors would all think Kipp was exploding and run for their lives.
(What does a chlorine gas explosion sound like. ;) )