i even found the house I lived in on coronado (speaking of san diego)

From: Robert Munn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:49 PM
To: CF-Community <cf-community@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: google maps using satellite pics now

This is so cool! Check out this link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Black's+Beach,Del+Mar,+CA&t=k&hl=en

Go to point F, Torrey Pines Glider Port. Zoom all the way in and scroll
directly to the south, past the gorge to the group of houses on the coast. The
beach below (Black's) is one of the best surf spots in San Diego.

What you can't see clearly in the picture is that the houses you see are right
at the top of a 300 foot cliff overlooking the ocean. There is one house right
on the cliff that has two small golf holes- not miniature golf, actual golf
holes- in the back yard. That neighboorhood is where I plan to live if I ever
make a deal with the devil to become a zillionaire.