From: Sandy Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 12:01 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: So...who's working today?

I'm just now starting to learn it Adam.
So far so good.  I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, so I
expect I will team up with an artist to make anything I do look halfway
decent.

I'm actually looking to marry a front end flash user interface to a backend
coldfusion server to do all the work.  one of my clients is actually
interested!

So far I am on Chapter 14 of the Foundation Flash book, then I delve into
ActionScript and XML and Flash together.  Then I think I should have a solid
foundation to build on.  Its' an interesting product, I think its very
powerful and I think that Macromedia is going to really be pushing the CF
Flash marriage in the future.

Sandy Clark