> I'm in Brighton, on the south coast about 50 miles from London.
> It's a great
> town, or I should say city now, with a somewhat 'bohemian' feel
> to it. If I
> remember correctly, Phil is based in Croydon which is where I grew up and
> about a 45 minute drive from here!! So if you fancy a visit to
> the seaside,
> let me know and we can have a beer. You should also know,
> although Phil will
> no doubt tell you, that Brighton is renowned for being a 'dirty weekend'
> town :)

<grumbles> Brighton got City status and Croydon didn't <grumbles>

We'll come down in Mary for a day trip - give her a long spin...

I need to go down to Brighton again as it's been years since I've been there

<waits for people to ask who Mary is>
Go and look on the Users list - her picture is on there...

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited