The dog community abhores the user of violence in any form against homeless
canine family groups who are, in most cases simply trying to defend their
way of life from roving rabid bands of feral cats. ;-8)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:11 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: The first step to total world DOG domination

Heh. It's been all over the news here. I was going to post it, but the
last time posting something about killing animals came up people got
in a huff.

Oh, and fair warning to the dog community: it's pretty common for
rural homeowners to shoot at packs of dogs gone feral as well.

-Kevin

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/04/12/killing.wildcats.ap/index.html