Am I the only person who enjoys some heavier music? Crowbar, Type-O,
Desoultry, Inflames, Pantera (Vulgar Display of Power and Cowboys from
Hell), some Slayer, Threatre of Tragedy (metal meets orchestra and
opera - very melodic music).  Recently I've picked up some Hyprocisy,
and Dimmu Borgir.
Now I don't limit myself just to metal, my music selection spans a
little wider. I'll listen to most anything except country. Country and
Nirvana.. I didn't like them or their music.