hmm and he knows the mind of god on such issues as abortion, gay
marriage and contraception? I don't think so. Moral authority is one
thing, abdicating the right to think for yourself on ethical issues is
another. I think papal infalliblility was very convenient for the
church in medieval times, is what I think.

Dana