She's a babe, but I'm not especially into blondes. She's also too thin thes
days. Heroin chic is out as far as I'm concerned. I used to date bony girls
like that and it just wasn't attractive. Nicole has definiely become hotter
than Paris.

As far as being uninteresting, I would be able to hang out with her until she
opened her mouth. Then she would have to go. The most interesting thing about
Paris is her absolute devotion and obsession to becoming "someone", to be
famous, etc. For me it's a study in pop culture- rich girl just can't bear it
that people don't pay attention to her, so she does whatever it takes to make
people pay attention- including homemade porn, reality TV.

Part of her rise has been the result of dumb luck. The porn thing was either
engineered or just lucky. It didn't damage her rep because she had no rep to
damage- other than "I'm a dingbat", which the porn episode just validates. The
mobile phone hack- classic! She shows up on every major current meme in pop
culture- porn, reality tv, hacking, and celeb worhsip. She will continue to do
well as long as she stays away from anything remotely resembling a serious
subject.