Can someone please tell me why my messages are wrapping so badly? Should I make the
width smaller in the options setting in
Outlook?? It's driving me nuts.

test message test message test message test message do test message test message test
message test message not read test message
test message test message test message test message test message this it test message
test message test message test message will
test message test message test message test message make you test message test message
test message test message test message test
message go blind test message test message test message test message Todd test message
test message test message test message for
test message test message test message test message President test message test
message test message test message Todd test message
test message test message test message is test message test message great test message
test message test message test message go
Todd test message test message test message test message

Erika
(with a *K*)

Todd For President to declare word wrapping illegal.
PS. Anyone find the subliminal message?

EXTRA LINES FOR LINE MONSTER ....