Yea, Charlie, that happened again last night during the opening
sequence.  My wife and I both were convinced that girl was going to take
a header on the diving board, since they normally follow the "sick"
character right from the beginning.  I liked it when nothing happened -
so anticlimactic that it was entertaining.

Great show - hopefully it is here to stay for a few seasons.

Although, sorry Erika, but it seems to me that in the "real world", a
guy that looks like 'ol Hugh wouldn't ever get a chick like that doctor
(sorry, forgot her name) who was practically begging for a date....she
is so HOT!

Ray