oh geez. Well, as someone has already said, if the bride wants it, the
bride should probably get it. I am sure all the female relatives are
all wound up about this wedding.

Who is providing the music? If it's some little old lady playing an
organ, consider slipping her a fifty to tell the minister she just
doesn't know what came over her, her fingers moved of themselves to
play the piece....

Dana