If the definition of marriage is a union between a man and a woman and
you want to change that to any two people why stop there? Make it so
marriage is anything but a man and a woman. The reason I say this is
because when the Gay Men's Health ??? something wanted to teach
tolerance to school children they sent out pamphlets explaining
fisting to 10-year-olds. In other words they always start off innocent
enough and then push their agenda to far whenever they get the chance