Sorry, but in my opinion the boy scouts *are* a religious group. There
are explicit religious references in the oath. This is why they are
permitted to discriminate against gays. You can't have it both ways.

My point though is that they protect anyone who needs protecting, you,
me, NAMBLA or Rush Limbaugh. Once you start legilating good speech
versus bad speech...

Dana