On that vacation we flew into Mexico City and drove down to Oaxaca. Beyond
some poor maps driving every in Mexico was no big deal with the exception of
Mexico City. Mexico City was just crazy, people do not stop for red lights
at all, you can be within blocks of where you need to be but can take you an
hour to figure out how to wind through roads to get there. We had to drive
back to that hell known as Mexico City to head out of the country so got to
live through it twice. We have been to Cancun, many years ago, drove down
there and to some surrounding areas and it was not bad at all.