From: John McCosker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 2:20 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: *** Snoopy Dance ***

>The problem with this is that we're south London, so if we want to travel
>north, we either fight our way through the city, or hit the M25 and sit in
>those queues...

I think public transport i.e. (train or tube) around London and London
boroughs
is an essential way to travel, its designed for it.

Queues are horrible, the M6 coming in and out of Birmingham at rush hour is
not nice.

But if I was leaving London and going to Scotland or up to Northern England
I'd go by car, paying the price for getting out of London for more