Maybe we could workout a trade.  I might have room for a couple of touch
screens.  I'm not sure the Bush administration would permit me owning anything
from a sub but that would be cool.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:10 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: What would you do with 1937 light matrix for freeway signs?

Ken, where are you? How do I get a pallete-full to Mass?
Do you have the cables that go between the light units and the controller?
Do you have the controller logic boards that slide into the vacant
computer slots?
Can I get my hands on a copy of the manuals.

God, I want a pallete full! I could put it in storage next to my
pallete of touch screens (19" and 12" serial port SAW touchscreens),
right where the palette of UPSs used to be. That's next to the
half-pallete of 8-port serial MUX cards. Just across from the two ASW
sonar stations and the disasabled sonar shack from a 594 class sub.

Ken, I completely understand!

Jerry Johnson
Web Developer and electronics geek.