Ice cream spoon!  What a riot!

Anyways, we both had the 4900, and we both just upgraded to the 4920.
Isn't that sweet?  :)

We're not one of those matching T-Shirt people though.  The Sanyo phones
are just great, indestructible (I washed mine and it still worked), long
battery life phones.  We have owned the same base model from Sanyo for
like 7-8 years now.  Can't say enough about 'em!