I've picked up a couple component switchers (JVC and Pelican) for $100
a pop. I haven't seen any receivers with more than 3 either. Even the
$3500 Denon only has 3 inputs, now if you've got 6k to drop, this
Denon has 5 component inputs:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-FTAKxi16aEv/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=10420&id=morephotos&pi=2&i=033AV5805B&display=XL#Tab

Me, I'm waiting on HDMI to infiltrate the marketplace before I buy
another receiver. Then I'll have my Xbox360, PS3, and Gamecube
Revolution, Media PC (w/ CableCard), and cable box all digitally tied
into the system with 1 cable per component.

Tyler