Asim, do you need to rent a moving truck? I rented a Penske truck to move from
DC to San Diego. It is worth calling around to a few different companies and
ask for a rate. I think what happens is that if they have a lot of extra trucks
in Toronto and not enough trucks in DC, they will lower their rates for the
Toronto to DC route to give people an incentive to rent from them and help
balance out the available vehicles.