On 5/18/05, Kris Pilles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm going to Hilton head next week... any suggestions?? I've never been

I've been on family vacations there several times, and really like it.
 If you are into golfing, there's a ton of it on the island.  I also
usually rent a bike for the time I am there - there are paved trails
all over the place and it's great to ride all over.

If you are there for a week, you might also take a day trip over to
Savannah (about an hour away) and spend some time there.  Lots of good
shops on River Street.  If you feel like exploring a little, Tybee
Island is just off Savannah and also have some very interesting spots.

One of my favorite old historic forts is on the way from Savannah to
Tybee - Ft Pulaski (http://www.nps.gov/fopu/).  It's an old conferate
fort from the civil war and has alot of cool stuff you can walk around
in and on.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress