getrawfile.cfm basically grabs the XML file and generates it "locally"
and the javascript then reads it. I think if you already had a local
XML file, you could do it differently. My plan is actually to generate
XML files dynamically from some lat/long data we have in a DB and then
write them in a non-web accessible directory and then use cffile to
read them instead of cfhttp.

I haven't noticed funkiness with the title bar, but I was last playing
with doing it in an iframe. So, that may function differently. I'll be
playing with it more tomorrow, so I might have more info then.