I managed to repaint one of the walls in my local.... It was single red
aftershocks and I had about 10, then someone gave me a shot of Bourbon and
then the pub had a wall with a nasty red stain on it.... Totally ruined
about three people's tshirts too.... One of those night you have people
remind you about for months!

        -= Ed