Heh, for the _majority_ of us then. ;)

Let me ask you this though - and the "you" can be anyone actually.
Let's say your country does not have the same copyright laws. Let's
say ABC says, please don't download our shows. Would you feel any
moral obligation to respect their wishes?

For example, let's say you find a diamong ring someone dropped. The
law says "finders keepers" - but wouldn't the right thing to do be to
return the ring (if you knew whose ring it was).

I guess what I'm saying is - it's easy to say "Screw ABC", it's a
gaint, faceless corporation, but there is right and wrong, and we know
that ABC didn't intend for folks to download their TV shows, and is it
truly ok? Would you tell your children it is fine?

(And again - I'm not ganging up you Jochem, the question is open to anyone.)