"No, the clit is real. It's the female orgasm that's a myth."

> LOL..."I pinch it like this.  Then I rub my nose in it."

> too far?  nahhhh....

> Robert Munn wrote:
>> "I am the CLIT Commander!"
>>
>> Jay
>>
>>
>>>>CLITORIS
>>>
>>>"Erm, I think we're losing sight of the real issue here,
>>>which is
>>>'What are we gonna call ourselves?' Erm, and I think it
>>>comes down to
>>>a choice between 'The League Against Salivating Monsters'
>>>or my own
>>>personal preference, which is 'The Committee for the
>>>Liberation and
>>>Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their
>>>Rehabilitation Into
>>>Society'. Erm, one drawback with that - the abbreviation
>>>is
>>>'CLITORIS'."


s. isaac dealey     954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework

http://www.fusiontap.com
http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/author/4806Dealey.htm


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Purchase Contribute 3 from House of Fusion, a Macromedia Authorized Affiliate 
and support the CF community.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=53

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:159277
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to