From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 November 2001 15:57
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Cell phone service

Along with Will's comments

Avoid One to No-one at all costs, this also applies to Virgin as they use
One to One

BT Cellnet aren't bad for signal, but it suddenly cuts out in areas for no
specific reason, and they can't "find" the problem, so the can't "fix" the
problem

Orange have terrible reception, but have good coverage

Vodafone are more expensive, but they have great reception and good
coverage - I use Vodafone for my personal use (not a PAYG)

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited