>I guarantee you'll laugh...
>
>http://www.clientcopia.com/top.php
>
>Andrew.

A typical quote:

Ever had one of those "proactive" customers who know the best, call you out, 
and then are sure they will solve the problem themselves while you are present? 
We sell computers (in Sweden). This CEO, a really cocky guy from a small 
factory called us and told us he had a problem with the computer he bought. He 
couldn't get "more disks" in the diskdrive (this was the days when diskdrives 
was the main thing CD was brand new). My boss told me to go look at it so I 
did. I got to the factory and took a look at the computer. The CEO told me he 
had done what the manual said but the computer somehow wasn't accepting "more 
disks". I could see that the disk drive appeared jammed from several disks 
pushed in there by force. One of them was stuck half way. I browsed his IBM 
manual and it said "insert disk 1", "insert disk 2" and so on... The CEO had 
pushed 3 of them in there (he must have pushed it really hard!) but no4 didn't 
get in very well. I told him he had to remove a disk from the disk drive before 
putting in a new one but he said: "You think I am stupid? Problem is that the 
hole where I put them in is to small. If I break it open we can get the rest of 
them in no problem". He then got the whole disk drive out and put in the disks 
in the "big hole" in front (he just put the disks he had inside). Of course, it 
didn't work. The disks just lay there. Conclusion: "its a lot of disks, it will 
probably take a while". Probably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:159407
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to