We are continuing our focus on CFMX 7 features with a look at "Logging with
ColdFusion -- Professional and Enterprise Examples".

When? Tuesday, June 21st, 6:30 PM
*Please Note: This is not our normal meeting date -- This is the Third Tuesday
of the month!!! *

Where? NYU Medical Center
            550 1st Avenue (Corner of E. 31st Street)
            Room: Coles 101
*** Please RSVP to let us know you're coming! ***

Michael Dinowitz will be showcasing two different methods for logging:

1. ColdFusion Enterprise: Using Asynchronous Gateways to do your Logging

2. ColdFusion Professional: Using Memory Caching to Take the Load of Logging
off of the End-User

Sample code will be provided at the meeting!

We will also be having a short "Ask the Experts" feature at the beginning of
the meeting where the expert programmers in the group will try to tackle any
questions or issues you've been having with ColdFusion. To have your questions
considered for this, please email them to the NYCFUG Mailing List
(nycfug@houseoffusion.com) with the words "Meeting Issue" in the subject line.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Judith Dinowitz
Co-Manager
New  York ColdFusion User Group (NYCFUG)
http://www.nycfug.org